Follow this blog!

Pages To See

Introduction


Good morning!


My name is April. I am 44 and a cancer survivor (for like 1 month). This Blog is about my journey, my speed bumps, my discoveries and my joy!


This isn't a disclaimer, because disclaimers are to satisfy that your words can't be taken out of context, or found offensive. There's only ONE reason I am writing this today, Jesus. My faith is in him and through him I am saved, on this earth and in heaven. My Blog is about how my broken faith was made whole and in that process, so was my body.


I hope each of you has a very blessed day!

10 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you, and look forward to your blog. You're an inspiration to so many, and God will be glorified through your testimony. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am finally putting forth his plans in my life.

      Delete
  2. Great idea April. I am glad you are doing this. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so amazing . God. Is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl! Looking forward to the details that gave you strength, hope and faith! And those that motivate you to continue the journey! Seatbelt fastened! Let's go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, April! This blog will be a blessing to all who read it. Press on & always look up! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all feedback!